Grace is still making strides toward crawling, but isn't there yet. Where she is, though, is a stage of crawling that Lily never hit: the army crawl. Lily didn't roll nearly as much as Grace does, and she didn't army crawl, she just kind of went from being mostly non-mobile to crawling. But Grace is still working on the strength to get her knees up under her, but she wants to go places. So she's army crawling all over the house. Sometimes when I try to film her or show Jim how well she's doing, she'll just lay there on her belly and smile at me, and not crawl. But then when she sees something she wants, she's across the room, lickety split. So here's our little inch worm doing her thing!
2 comments:
Woohoo! Go, Grace! She's doing so great! I don't remember if Katie ever army crawled, but Caleb did. He did one arm and then the other and sort of wiggled his legs behind. I like Grace's butterfly stroke! :P
So Cute!! I say that counts as crawling. My kids always had their own way of getting around before "traditional" crawling...and I always noted both in the baby book! Ava used to lay on her back and bounce her bum up and down, which would scoot her backwards. Too cute.
Post a Comment